Moxie and Engauge are proud to announce that we have several exciting panel submissions for next year’s South by Southwest (SXSW) festival in Austin, TX. See anything here that piques your interest? If so, cast your vote today to help these folks secure their spot at SXSW 2014.
SXSW Panel Submissions:
- Dustin Thomas, Suzanne Kirkland and Dustin Thompson on A Choir of One: Unifying CPG Brand Voice in Social
- David Muhammed, Anthony Reeves and John Rich on The Engagement Playbook: Defining your Brands Digi
- Danny Muller and Blair Maclntyre on Beyond Glass: The New (Augmented) Reality
- Nicola Smith on Underage Thinking: Kids & The Culture of Innovation
- Ashley Twist on Common Threads: Fashion, Technology & Innovation
- Angela Terrell on Weather Apps: Taking Mobile Design by Storm
- Simeon Spearman on Biopunk Marketing: Biohacking for Brands
Voters must create an account and sign in to cast votes.